When you are in the process of purchasing your new home, you want peace of mind that you are making the right and best decision for you and your family, and that you are getting the most for your money. There is always some risk involved when making such a big investment, however, hiring a professional home inspector will significantly reduce the risks and help make the entire home buying process easier and less stressful.
A Home Inspection is a non-invasive, visual examination of the accessible areas of a residential property, performed for a fee, which is designed to identify defects within specific systems and components defined by the Standards of Practice of the International Association of Certified Home Inspections (InterNACHI) that are both observed and deemed material by the inspector. the scope of the work may be modified by the client and inspector prior to the inspection process.
At Blue Ocean Home Inspector, we know that choosing the right company can be difficult. Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the company’s and the individual inspector’s qualifications and effort. All of our inspectors are formally trained and tested to meet the present requirements of a licensed home inspector for the state of Florida.
Our residential home inspection services include single-family homes, multi-family homes, townhouses, condominiums, duplexes, and more.
Our Full Home Inspections include:
- Roofs, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings
- Eaves, soffits, and fascia
- Basements, foundations and crawlspaces
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Main water shut-off valves
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Irrigation systems
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panel’s breakers and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCI’s and AFCI
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers
- Docks and seawalls